3.02.2009

inauguration


ah, the inaugural doodle post. here are a few really old notepad pages i found in my desk. i guess back then, i was just doodling right on my work-related "to do" lists. it seems i've grown more wasteful, as my more recent doodles tend to be found on otherwise clean pages.

and what do we have? looks like hurley from "LOST" makes an appearance, most likely following the claudio sanchez (from the band "coheed and cambria") in the bottom left, their common haircut serving as an obvious segway.

there's a cylon from "battlestar galactica" up there, or part of one anyway. i guess that means i first gave the miniseries a chance 2 years ago. it took another viewing many months later to get me interested in moving on to the series.

i see that i briefly revisited former territory with that graffiti squiggle. very reminiscent of some of the things i used to do in my VCU sketchbook - and one of the few strokes of color viewers are likely to ever see on this blog.

and lastly, it took me several minutes to figure it out, but at the bottom center - a shoelace tied in a knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment